- Annihilation Control/Manipulation
- Destruction Control
- Oblivion Control/Manipulation
User can manipulate destruction, delaying/hastening when destruction happens, speeding/slowing down destruction, determine what parts of anything should be destroyed.
- Destruction Negation
- Destroyed Environment Manipulation
- Destroyed Matter Manipulation
- Destroyed Object Manipulation
- Shard Manipulation
- Destroyed Soul Manipulation
- Destroyed Spatial Manipulation
- Destroyed Time Manipulation
- Destroyed Universal Manipulation
- Destructive Energy Manipulation
- Part Manipulation
- Selective Destruction
- Absolute Destruction
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Death Aspect Inducement
- Destroyer Deity Physiology
- Game Over
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Explosion Manipulation
- Impurity Destruction
- Memory Destruction
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Reality Consumption
- Time-Space Consumption
- May be limited by raw power and imagination.
- May need to know how an object works in order to destroy it well.
- Distance and strength depends on the power and skill of the user.
- May have to be destroyed in order to manipulate.
- May not be able to restore what has been destroyed.
- Destruction of the Endless (DC Comics)
- Gods of Destruction (Dragon Ball series)
- Users of Second-Order Hyperresonance (Tales of the Abyss)
- Hikari (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Anthrax (Bastard); Evil Goddess of Destruction and Darkness
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.