- Annihilation/Destructive/Eradication Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a destructive/destruction-based being, such as an embodiment of annihilation, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of eradication or even entities comprised of destructive energy. This grants the user profound powers related to destruction, erasure and/or negation.
- Destruction Magic
- Destruction Manipulation
- Destruction Power Link
- Destructive Force Manipulation
- The destructive entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful destructive entity may harm or even destroy host’s body (obviously).
- Bond Destruction/Creation/Creative Energy Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May have a limit to what or how much can be destroyed or erased.
- Energy of Destruction Users (Dragon Ball series)
- Vanilla/Cool Ice (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Cream
- Okuyasu Nijimura (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Par IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via The Hand
- Voidborn (League of Legends)
- Goblin Entity Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Heralds of Galactus (Marvel Comics)
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Giga Slave/Ragna Blade (Slayers)
- Dark Aurora Users (Tales of Eternia)
- Old Gods (World of Warcraft)