- "Before any creation must come destruction!"
- ― Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)
- "So what are you going to do after you destroy the universe?"
- "Dunno. Glue it back together I suppose."
- ― Henchrat and Evil the Cat (Earthworm Jim)
- "For the first seven days, all I did was create things. But since then, its just killing, killing, killing."
- ― God (Family Guy)
- Destruction Dominion
- Destruction and Recreation Dominion
User can destroy and recreate anything including an entire being, civilization, galaxy, concept, reality, timeline, etc, beginning to end to the user's liking. Having dominion over anything that they choose to destroy and remake back into existence exactly back to the way they were or as a completely new version or whatever the user so desires, can making users extremely powerful beings of godlike levels.
- Personal Domain - Domain over anything/everything destroyed by the user.
- Creation Manipulation
- Destruction Manipulation
- Flawless Restoration
- Perspective Designing
- Variable Manipulation
- Zen-O (Dragon Ball Super)
- Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
- Shiva (Hindu Mythology)
- Pops and Anti-Pops (Regular Show)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- Supreme God Z (Super Robot Wars Z)
- Shiva (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Lagu (Agent Aika)
- Anihilaarg (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- The Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel Comics)
- Dakara Superweapon (Stargate Sg-1)
- Hyperresonance (Tales of the Abyss); when fully controlled