- "Now I know... This hand was made for sending guys like you back to Hell!"
- ― Nero to The False Savior, Devil May Cry 4
The power to have a hand or arm which grants the power of a Devil. Sub-power of Transcendent Demon Physiology, Demonic Empowerment, and Devil Mode. Variation of Selective Limb Empowerment. Opposite to God Hand.
- Arm of The Devil
- Devil's Hand
- Hand of the Devil
- Hand of The Unholy
- Unholy Arm
The user's hand is imbued with the power of a Devil and is thus granted incredible power by that Devil. The Devil hand is extremely powerful and contains the power of some of the most powerful Demon Kings and Devils. The power is always channeled through the hand and holds a deep connection to where the user's demon resides.
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Explosion Inducement
- Implosion Inducement
- Internal Rupturing
- Magic Absorption
- Necrotic Empowerment
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Soul Absorption
- War Empowerment
- Wound Transferal
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Arm
- Demonic Empowerment
- Devil Mode
- Devil Soul
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- May be weak against those with Angelic Arm.
- May be weak against users of God Hand.
- The Hand may be difficult to control and may corrupt the user.
- Nero (Devil May Cry 4); via Devil Bringer
- Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue); via the Azure Grimoire
- Haji (Blood +)
- Nightmare (Soulcalibur)
- Meisuke Nueno/Nube (Hell Teacher Nube)
- Anton Tobias (Idle Hands)
- Kanbaru Suruga (Monogatari Series)
- Rainy Devil (Monogatari Series)
- Numachi Rouka (Monogatari Series)
- Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)