- "It was as if someone had taken a man and squeezed him until all the light was wrung out like water, leaving only the purest of darkness. The intruder on the sands had the form of a large man - gaunt as though from a long illness - who had never experienced illumination (or perhaps had driven itself from him completely). The invader carried no weapon and made no move to strike, yet there was something inherently threatening about him."
- ― Tenebrous's Description (Dead Gods)
The power to manipulate demonic darkness. Variation of Demonic Element Manipulation. Combination of Darkness Manipulation and Demonic Force Manipulation. Opposite to Sacred Darkness Manipulation. Not to be confused with Grim Darkness Manipulation.
- Demonic Darkness/Shadow Control/Manipulation
- Evil Darkness/Shadow Control/Manipulation
- Faust Darkness/Shadow Control/Manipulation
- Hellish Darkness/Shadow Control/Manipulation
- Infernal Darkness/Shadow Control/Manipulation
- Unholy Darkness/Shadow Control/Manipulation
The users can generate and manipulate the mystical darkness of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the darkness varies, but may be green, black, blue, white, etc, Sometimes, the darkness isn't generated, but instead is summoned from the planes of hell itself.
Unholy Darkness can cause excruciating pain upon contact, or cause instant death, but can possibly be used for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. Some users can even use Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.
- Absolute Darkness
- Corruption Inducement
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Death Inducement
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning the deceased, beings of Darkness, and/or Demons from hell.
- Torment Inducement
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Empowerment
- Nether Manipulation
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- Countered by Sacred Light Manipulation.
- Some powerful light powers may penetrate the darkness.
- Countered by Sacred Darkness Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May corrupt user.
- Halval (Ah! My Goddess)
- Satan (The Fallen)
- Balor Gasper (Highschool DxD)
- Rias Gremory (High School DxD); via the Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess
- Diablo (Ogre Battle)
- Zon-Kuthon (Pathfinder)
- Dezember Zwolf (Senyuu)
- Lars (Testament of the Sister New Devil)
- Leoheart (Testament of the Sister New Devil)
- Amaymon (Valkyrie Crusade)