The power to become a dieselpunk mechanism. Fictional variation of Bionic Physiology.
- Dieselpunk Body/Form/Robot
User can become or already possesses a physiology based on dieselpunk: a fictional form of technology and/or aesthetic designs that combines diesel-based technology of the interwar period through to the 1950s with retro-futuristic technology and postmodern sensibilities. Abilities vary from user to user, as some users may utilize different designs from others.
Some users may be reliant on simple elements from coal to water to function, requiring them to 'recharge' or else they will become inactive. Some may use batteries or other such power supplies to set the mechanisms in their physiology into motion. Powerful users may utilize perpetual motion as a power source, running forever unless affected by a external force. These users may also be able to store unused kinetic energy for a later purpose, assuming they have a method of storing it.
- Anatomical Liberation/Head Liberation/Body Part Substitution
- Enhanced Strength
- Oxygen Independence
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Freezing - Possible by drawing away kinetic motion into themselves.
- Heat Generation - Natural result from their near constantly moving parts.
- Hyperkinetic Exertion - Achieved via overclocking.
- Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Kinetic Energy Combat
- Kinetic Conversion - Transforming energies into other forms for various usages.
- Kinetic Energy Emission
- Bionic Physiology
- Clockwork Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Steampunk Physiology
- Toy Physiology
- Vehicle Physiology
- May require consistent stock of fuel (coal, petroleum oil, etc.) to operate.
See Also: Diesel Punk
- Big Daddies (BioShock series)
- Robots (Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow)