- "Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"
- ― Gimli (Lord of the Rings)
- "Give me a break! I'm doing the best that I can!"
- ― Luca (Dragon Quest: Your Story)
The ability to control how easy/hard a task or action is.
- Difficulty Control
- Difficulty Level Manipulation
The user can manipulate difficulty of any a task/action is, making most difficult tasks easy and make the easiest tasks hard. They can bend logic for themselves to make things easy and/or make it impossible for others to do what they could normally do.
- Ability Tier Activation
- Level Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Rule Bending
- Situational Synchronicity
- Variable Manipulation
- Hierarchy Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Quest Manipulation
- Task Manipulation
- Less experienced users may not be able to achieve supernatural feats, they may be limited to what it is already possible for them to do.
- Aporia (Greek Mythology)
- The Forbidden Book (Legend of Mana)