- Defecation/Urination Negation
The user is able to live like normal, but lacks the need to defecate or urinate. This could be a year-round affair, or could simply relegate the user to an annual trip to the restroom.
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Endurance
- Hunger Negation
- Hunger Suppression
- Infinite Digestive System
- May still need to eat and drink.
- May have to find an alternative to expelling waste products (surgery, vomiting, etc).
- May kill the user from toxins in the blood.
- May rupture the user's digestive system.
- Greed, Confuser of Elements (Bayonetta 2)
- Grim (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Moclans (The Orville)
- Guzzlord/UB-05 Glutton (Pokemon)
- SCP-1194 - Damaged Toy Horse (SCP Foundation)
- Vampires (Seraph of the End)
- Tyranids (Warhammer 40k)
- Steel Bladder lifetime reward (The Sims 3)
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.