- Digital Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Digital Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Digital Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for digital information or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- May be limited to only one digital effect.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Odd Della Robbia (Code Lyoko); via Laser Arrows
- Commander Shepard (Mass Effect 3); via Geth Combat Software
- Cyber Peacock (Mega Man X4); via Aiming Laser
- Dot Matrix (ReBoot); Plasma Launcher
- Enzo Matrix (ReBoot); via Gun
- Programs (TRON franchise); via Identity Discs
- Users (TRON franchise); via Identity Discs
- Castor (TRON: Legacy); via Castor's cane
- DataWraiths (TRON 2.0); via Mesh
- Glitch weapons (Borderlands)
- Lyoko Weapons (Code Lyoko)
- Kill-codes (The Matrix franchise)
- Code bombs (The Matrix Online)
- Code Pulse Devices (The Matrix Online)
- Cyber Buster (Saints Row the Third)
- Cyber Blaster (Saints Row the Third/Saints Row IV)
- Identity Disc (TRON franchise)
- Light Grenade (TRON: Legacy)
- Light Charge (TRON: Uprising)
- Light Taser (TRON: Uprising)
- Rod (TRON 2.0)
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.