- Artificial Intelligence Mimicry/Physiology
- Cyber Body
- Cybernaut Mimicry/Physiology
- Data Form
- Data Mimicry/Physiology
- Digital Body
- Digital Mimicry/Physiology
- Information Physiology
User, or in other cases a technopath's mind, either is or can transform into electronic data (Software Programs/Cyber Data/Digital Memory/Electronic Bits of Information, etc.), allowing them to interact with objects such as machines, robots, computers and other devices such as cars, phones, refrigerators or any other object that runs on electricity.
While in this form the user can travel through cyberspace, enabling them to access any device connected and enter its mainframe, some users even utilizing this to take over power supercomputers from the inside.
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Data Conversion
- Data Generation
- Digital Materialization either by projecting or solidifying their data.
- Electrical Transportation
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Technological Possession
Types of Digital forms:
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Bionic Physiology
- Cyberspace Lordship
- Electricity Mimicry
- Media Mimicry
- Program Physiology
- Self Data Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation may be able to eliminate the Digital Form of the user which may result in death.
- A person with Electrical Manipulation or Magnetism Manipulation can destroy the user's Digital Form.
- User's Digital Form can be negated with another advanced technology.
- Risks attack from electromagnetic pulse while in digital form.
- User's form can be trapped and contained in a setting where information is stored such as a computer drive or a potent subconscious
- Can be a problem if someone is taken from the modern world, i.e. taken to where computer and gadgets aren't around.
- May need practice to change back
- Weak against Data Absorption.