- Byte/Data Symbiosis
- Software Fusion
- Hardware Fusion
The user can gain powers by hosting digital/data-based beings in one's body. These can include sentient computer programs (A.I.'s), destructive computer viruses/malware or even living data bytes. The connection may or may not render the host into a digital being, but it still offers a number of special data and technological powers. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Computer Interaction
- Cyberspace Manipulation
- Data Manipulation
- Digital Power Link
- Electronic Communication
- Program Physiology
- Technology Manipulation
- Data Absorption/Data Erasure/Digital Negation
- The digital entity may completely take over the host's mind and/or body (Possession).
- If organic, the host's body may reject the symbiosis after extended periods of time.
- May be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful digital entity may harm or even destroy the host's body.
- Copious amounts of data may overwhelm the host's mind.
- Yui Kasuga (Corrector Yui)
- Danny Fenton/Phantom (Danny Phantom); with his online avatar
- Victor Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics); via Grid
- Tamers (Digimon Tamers); with Digimon
- Dexter Douglas (Freakazoid!)
- Yasuho Hirose (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: JoJolion); via Paisley Park
- Cross Fusion Users (Mega Man NT Warrior)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X4); via Cyber Peacock
- Omega (Mega Man Zero 3); via Dark Elf
- URL (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes)
- Chad Wilson/Merry Powell/Circuit Breaker (Whateley Academy); via Mai