- Dimensional Creation
The user(s) can create dimensions and travel to them, by creating a portal or just by wishing to. The user can create nearly anything within the dimension (objects, creatures, etc.) The user can bring other objects and organisms to his dimensions, although this will take more energy and concentration to do so. One can make a dimension where only they are invisible, and thus hide whenever being hunted by others.
- Creation-Create the dimensions and create nearly anything within them;
- Destruction-of the user's dimensions and everything within them
- Portal Creation- By traveling to one's own dimension and exiting it again
- Make the dimensions ressemble alternate timelines/universes
- The more dimensions, the more energy and concentration is required
- Creating too many or too complex dimensions may cause utter chaos