- Dimensional Creation
The user can create dimensions and travel to them, by creating a portal or just by wishing. The user can create nearly anything within the dimension (objects, creatures, etc.) Users can bring other objects and organisms to their dimensions, although they must use more energy and concentration to do so. One might make a dimension where only they are invisible, and thus hide whenever being hunted by others.
- Creation - Create the dimensions and create nearly anything within them;
- Destruction - of the user's dimensions and everything within them.
- Portal Creation - By traveling to one's own dimension and exiting it again
- Make the dimensions resemble alternate timelines/universes.
- The more dimensions, the more energy and concentration is required.
- Creating too many or too complex dimensions may cause utter chaos.
- Alexander Luthor Jr. (DC Comics)
- Monitors (DC Comics)
- Mister Mxyzptlk (DC Comics)
- Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
- The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- Quetsiyah (The Vampire Diaries); created the Other Side for supernatural ghosts