- "She draws power from the dark dimension to stay alive."
- ― Stephen Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Dimensional Affinity
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when in a certain dimension, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the elements or even slow or stop aging.
The exact affinity isn't set, but it can vary between individuals; some are strongest in their own dimension, some gain strength the farther they get from their original one, and some gain power when in a specific dimension.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- User becomes weaker when separated from the dimension.
- Weak against Dimension Destruction.
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10 franchise)
- Heartless (Kingdom Hearts)
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- Illyana Rasputina/Magik (Marvel Comics)
- Void/Dark Sentry (Marvel Comics)
- The Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Kaecilius (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
- Boss X (Saga Frontier)
- Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)
- Aura Battlers (Aura Battler Dunbine)
- MOEVs (Jushinki Pandora); via Hyper-Drive