- "We are Beyond. Dreamers. Destroyers. All of reality our whim. Who dares stand before us?"
- ― Beyonders (Marvel Comics)
- Class Three Demons (Marvel Comics)
- Extradimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Higher-Dimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Hyperdimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Interdimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Extradimensional/Higherdimensional/ Interdimensional Entities
User with this ability either is or can transform into a dimensional entity by ascending into higher-level/plane/layer/mathematical dimension of existence and can influence higher-dimensional and lower-dimensional objects and spaces.
Per definition, all higher-dimensional entities possess infinite volume by 3-dimensional standards, and as such, also infinite mass and energy/power. Infinity in projective geometry states that 4-dimensional beings are an infinite number of times greater compared to 3-dimensional space; 5-dimensional entities are similarly greater compared to 4-dimensional space, and so onwards.
- All Cosmic Powers: Powers based on the control over cosmos i.e. space energy, planets, universe, etc. using dimensional powers Involving manipulating dimensions, whether involving spatial characteristics (length, width, height) or different worlds.
- Dimensional Element Manipulation: Create, shape and manipulate dimensional elements, including points in space, lines, 2D planes and 3D volumes of things, etc. They can effectively reshape and resize objects, warp them in different ways, and maybe what is in them, such as pictures and other art.
- Dimensional Independence: Move through all dimensions, not just the three spatial ones, allowing travel through time and to other dimensions, perception at things from a different angle that would be inaccessible to three-dimensional eyes, etc.
- Dimensional Object: Have access to an object that grants them dimensional powers.
- Dimensional Transcendence: Be an existence beyond any or all dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level. Being transcendent to dimensions.
- Beyond-Dimensional Physiology
- Zero-Dimensional Entity Physiology
- 2nd-Dimensional Entity Physiology
- 4th-Dimensional Entity Physiology
- 5th-Dimensional Entity Physiology
- Higher-Dimensional Abomination Physiology
- Pan-Dimensional Physiology
- Planar Entity Physiology
- Variant Physiology (Non-Cosmic Version)
- While being a higher dimensional entity does grant them capabilities beyond those of lower levels, such entities are still connected to the lower ones and can be, at minimum, somewhat affected by forces and concepts that originate from them. A 20th or higher entity still requires a "3rd dimension" to move around objects beyond traveling on flat surfaces, and the 4th if they wish to travel through time.
- Overspace (Marvel Comics)