Power to use the abilities of a higher-dimensional entity. Variation of Transcendent Physiology.
- Dimensional Being Physiology
- Extradimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Higher-Dimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Hyperdimensional Entity/Being Physiology
- Interdimensional Entity/Being Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a higher-dimensional entity by ascending into higher level/plane/layer/mathematical dimension of existence, and are able to influence higher-dimensional and lower-dimensional objects and spaces. Higher-dimensional beings are also immune to the laws of physics of lower-dimensional spaces, as they transcend such lower-dimensional spaces. They similarly transcend concepts bound to lower-dimensional spaces.
Per definition, all higher-dimensional entities possess infinite volume by 3-dimensional standards, and as such also infinite mass, and energy/power. Infinity in projective geometry states that 4-dimensional beings are an infinite number of times greater compared to 3-dimensional space; 5-dimensional entities are similarly greater compared to 4-dimensional space; and so onwards.
- Causality Immunity
- Conceptual Anchoring
- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Reality Searching
- Reality Selection
- Transcendent Physiology
- 4th Dimensional Physiology
- 10th Dimension Physiology
- Dimensional Lordship
- Fifth Dimensional Physiology
- Fifth Dimensional Lordship
- Overspace (Marvel Comics)