Power to use the abilities of a higher-dimensional entity. Variation of Transcendent Physiology.
- Dimensional Being Physiology
- Higher-Dimensional Entity/Being Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a higher-dimensional entity by ascending into higher level/plane/layer/mathematical dimension of existence, and are able to influence higher-dimensional and lower-dimensional objects and spaces. Higher-dimensional beings are also immune to the laws of physics of lower-dimensional spaces, as they transcend such lower-dimensional spaces. They similarly transcend concepts bound to lower-dimensional spaces.
Per definition, all higher-dimensional entities possess infinite volume by 3-dimensional standards, and as such also infinite mass, and energy/power. Infinity in projective geometry states that 4-dimensional beings are an infinite number of times greater compared to 3-dimensional space; 5-dimensional entities are similarly greater compared to 4-dimensional space; and so onwards.
- Dimensional Manipulation: higher-dimensional beings can control both higher and lower dimensional spaces.
- Space-Time Manipulation: physical spacetime is based in mathematical dimensions, so a higher-dimensional being should logically be able to manipulate physical spacetime on a certain scale.
- Transcendent Physiology
- Causality Immunity: higher-dimensional beings transcend conventional notions of causality.
- Reality Warping: higher-dimensional entities can manipulate lower-dimensional reality with the same ease as one can manipulate a drawing.
- Conceptual Anchoring: Higher-dimensional beings are qualitatively superior to concepts bound to lower-dimensions.
- Overspace (Marvel Comics)