- "It's just that you are such a young species, you only perceive in three dimensions ...isn't that right?"
- "Yeah, how many are there?"
- "Only twenty-six that matter... I am sure you will work it out soon."
- ― Naljian and Ben Tennyson (Ben 10: Alien Force)
The power to not be bound by the regular three dimensions as other beings/things are. Variation of Freedom.
The user can move through all dimensions, not just the three spatial ones, allowing travel through time and to other dimensions, perception at things from a different angle that would be inaccessible to three-dimensional eyes, etc.
- Dimensional Travel/Planeswalking (by traveling through other dimensions in the cosmos)
- Dimensional Transformation; as users travel from different dimensions they can transform into a respective version of themselves in the dimension.
- Limited Space-Time Manipulation (by bending the fourth dimensions of time and space)
- Accelerated Probability (by seeing the future consequences by the choices one will make.)
- Precognition (by turning your head and looking into the future)
- Parachronal Cognition (by turning your head and looking at another timeline.)
- Retrocognition (by turning your head into the fourth dimension into the past)
- Subspace Travel (by cutting through dimensions to get anywhere instantly.)
- Time Acceleration (by moving more quickly into the future.)
- Time Reduction (by slowing your transit through time.)
- Time Stopping (by stopping your interaction with the flow of time.)
- Time Travel (by traveling through the dimension of time.)
- Spatial-Temporal Lock (by being independent of the dimensional flows of time.)
- Obtain weapons and gadgets from alternate universes.
- Lock an opponent in an alternate universe.
- Dimensional Interaction
- Dimensional Storage
- Domain Traveling
- Numerical Transcendence
- Reality Crossroads
- Reality Shifting
- Shortcut Access
- User may not be able to time-travel an infinite number of times.
- User can still be physically harmed if they do not move out of the way of an attack.
- If impaled by a "lower-dimensional" object, the user may be pinned to that time and place.
- Some dimensions may be "folded up". Access to these dimensions may be impossible, or else detrimental.
- "Higher" dimensions may be inhospitable to three-dimensional life-forms.
- Schrödinger's Whale (Ah! My Goddess)
- Weaver (Bas-Lag Cycle)
- Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy V)
- Anti-Spirals (Gurren Lagann)
- Haruka (Noein)
- Dragoons (Scrapped Princess)
- Kain (Tenchi Muyo! In Love)
- G'mork (The Neverending Story)
- Denizens of the higher worlds (Umineko)
- Professor Paradox (Ben 10 Series)
- The Observers (Fringe)
- Merkabah (Jewish Mysticism)