- Dimensionally Mutated/Enhanced Physiology
- Spatial-Temporal Mutation
- Spatial-Temporally Mutated/Enhanced Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through a dimensional/spatio-temporal source that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers over time depending on what kind of power changed them and the nature of higher and/or lower dimensional covalance.
- Bio-Space-Time Manipulation
- Bio-Teletrans Perpetuator
- Dimensional Medium Manipulation
- Dimensional Empowerment: Users are sustained with power from alternate planes of existence.
- Dimension Manipulation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensional Force Manipulation
- Extra-Dimensional Element Manipulation: Able to knead and refashion dimensional energies.
- Foreignness Manipulation
- Hyper-Cosmic Awareness: Users may obtain an higher-dimensional awareness to the world at large.
- Interspatial Manipulation
- Portal Interface: Wielders may be able to manipulate the event horizon of inter-dimensional and extra-dimensional forces to selectively and remotely allocate anything they focus on.
- Artificial Godhood
- Extra-Dimensional Symbiosis
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Mutant Physiology
- Interdimensional Entity Physiology
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.
- Much like physical ones, dimensional mutations may bring harm as well as good.
- Some devices may negate the power of a user of dimensional energies.
- Ganishka (Berserk); as World Spiral Tree
- Users of the Forever Force (DC Comics)
- Francisco Ramon/Vibe (DC Comics)
- Paradox (DC Comics)
- Sonya Tarinka/Mother Blood (DC Comics)
- Xa-Du (DC Comics)
- Nightmare Superman (Infinite Crisis)
- Johnathon Ohnn (Marvel Comics)
- Sensui Seven (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Minoru Kamiya
- Sadao Makihara
- Kaname Hagiri
- Kiyoshi Mitarai
- Tsukihito Amanuma