The power to create cracks in dimensions. Sub-power of Dimensional Manipulation. Not to be confused with Space-Time Rift.
The user is able to create cracks in the very fabric of dimensions.
- While one may compare this to simply opening portals, it can be far more dangerous, as it is basically tearing the boundaries of dimensions open to connect different ones together.
- Rifts may remain indefinitely, scarring the fabrics of reality and posing a long-term danger.
- Rifts may last for only a period of time before closing off.
- Leylines (Rifts)
- Rift Engines (Skylanders)
- Dimensional Mirror (Shining Tears x Wind); after being cracked
- Rift Inducer/Rift Ripper (Ratchet & Clank)
When used in the proper ritual, Dawn Summers' (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) blood opens rifts between all existing dimensions, potentially destroying everything.
Boo (Dragon Ball) creating a dimensional rift to escape another dimension.
Akua Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire) creating a rift in dimensions to slash down her opponent.
Touhou Fuhai (Rosario + Vampire) creating a rift in dimensions to slash down her opponent.
Demise (Valkyrie Crusade) can manipulate dimensions, destroying her foes in dimensional rifts.
Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho) creating a rift in dimensions with his sword.
Inuyasha's (Inuyasha) Meido Tessaiga can create dimensional tears that send target into the NetherWorld.
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony Equestria Girls), open rifts to Equestria.
Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda) banishing his phantom offshoot within a dimensional interstice.