- "Yeah, the cube is a doorway to the other end of space right? Doors open from both sides."
- ― Clint Barton (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "Journey to distant horizons. Be the first to see the rising sun, the mountain peaks, the lush valleys. Let your footsteps fall where none have tread."
- ― Shaundakul's Dogma (Forgotten Realms)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Variations
- 4 Associations
- 5 Limitations
- 6 Known Users
- 7 Known Objects
- 8 Gallery
- Cross-Time Jump/Jumping/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel/Travelling
- Dimension/Realm Hopping/Jumping/Travel/Travelling
- Dimensional/Universal Jump/Jumping/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel/Travelling
- Interdimensional/Inter-Reality Jump/Jumping/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel/Travelling
- Parallel World/Universe/Reality Jump/Jumping/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel/Travelling
The user can travel between different dimensions and universes, and cross over different planes of existence or travel across various forms of reality.
The user can travel to alternate universe/other earths or even pocket dimensions.
- Afterlife Traveling
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Book Jumping
- Dimension Shifting
- Dimensional Independence
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensional Transformation
- Distance Manipulation
- Fantasy Travelling
- Fiction Travel
- Planes Dreaming
- Portal Creation
- Reality Shifting
- Realm Connection
- Spatial Slicing
- Time Travel
- Time-Window Alteration
- Unbound Soul
- May not have control over when they travel between worlds.
- Initiating the transportation may take time or have other specific recommendations.
- May only be able to travel to a specific dimension.
- Can still be affected by Warp Travel Unravel and Warp Travel Interaction.
- May be unable to enter worlds that are restricted from access.