- Dinosaur Control/Dominion/Friendship
- Dinosauria/Saurian Reptile Control/Dominion/Friendship/Manipulation
- Walk The Dinosaur
The user can create, shape and manipulate Dinosaurs. Weaker users can control them to do their bidding, like helping them during situations, using them against foes, using them to see locations and get information about a particular place, using them for battle, and using them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Attacks
- Animal Augmentation
- Animal Blending
- Animal Constructs
- Animal Creation
- Animal Emerging
- Animal Empathy/Animal Telepathy
- Animal Intuition
- Animal Possession
- Animal Scrying
- Animal Solidification
- Body Manipulation of dinosaurs.
- Manipulate the properties of dinosaurs.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in dinosaurs, including creation of mutant dinosaurs.
- Move/lift dinosaurs.
- Mind Control - to control dinosaurs.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with dinosaurs.
- Taming - to tame dinosaurs.
- Wildness Inducement - to make tamed dinosaurs act wild.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication with dinosaurs.
- Dinosaur Empowerment - To gain strength from dinosaurs.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon dinosaurs.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to dinosaurs.
- Dinosaur Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain dinosaur-like traits.
- Prehistoric Manipulation
- Reptile Manipulation
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the dinosaurs they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Dino Holder users (Dinosaur King)
- Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via Scary Monsters
- Dr. Ferdinand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via Scary Monsters
- Stegron (Marvel Comics)
- Pokemon trainers (Pokémon); via reviving ancient Pokémon from fossils