The power to influence and control the behavior of all dinosaurs. Variation of Reptile Manipulation.
- Dinosaur Control/Dominion/Friendship
- Dinosauria/Saurian Reptile Control/Dominion/Friendship/Manipulation
- Walk The Dinosaur
The user can control various forms of dinosaurs. They control them to do their bidding, like helping them during situations, using them against foes, using them to see locations and get information about a particular place, using them for battle, and using them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through dinosaur senses.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of dinosaurs.
- Mind Link - to have a mental bond with dinosaurs.
- Dinosaur Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Dinosaur Empowerment - To gain strength from dinosaurs.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon dinosaurs.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to dinosaurs.
- Dinosaur Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain dinosaur-like traits.
- Prehistoric Manipulation
- Reptile Manipulation
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the dinosaurs they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Pokemon Trainers (Pokemon); via reviving ancient Pokemon from fossils
- Diego Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via Scary Monsters
- Dr. Ferdinand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via Scary Monsters
- Stegron (Marvel Comics)
- D-Team, Alpha Gang and Spectral Space Pirates (Dinosaur King); via Dino Holders