- Course Manipulation
- Direction Control
The user can manipulate which direction something will go while still keeping their original speed and power, and which direction an object is facing, even if it isn't moving.
- Attack Movement Manipulation
- Axis Manipulation
- Direction Defiance
- Directional Movement
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May require physical contact
- The ability to stop movement can counter this power because anything a user of this power redirects at them they can just stop.
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece); via The Paw Paw Fruit/Nikyu Nikyu no Mi
- Mario (Super Smash Brothers)
- Okuyasu Nijimura (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable); via The Hand
- Magent Magent (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Bal Run); via 20th Century Boy
- Vivian (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.