The power to possess supernatural abilities to compensate for disabilities. Not to be confused with Handicapability.
- Disability Superpower
The user possesses or can develop supernatural powers as a compensation for a disability; for example, if the user is blind, their other senses are enhanced.
See also: Disability Superpower
- Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Peyton Westlake (Darkman)
- Daredevil (Marvel Comics)
- Kenshi Takahashi (Mortal Kombat)
- Usui Uonuma (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Clark Kent (Smallville)
- Miraluka (Star Wars)