The power to control the flow of electric charge through a gas, liquid or solid matter. Technique of Electricity Manipulation.
- Electric Discharge
User can control the flow of electric charge through a gas, liquid or solid and other matters. Properties and effects of electric discharges are useful over a wide range of magnitudes. Tiny pulses of current are used to detect ionizing radiation. The user can release large quantities of electrical energies in radius wise to cause massive damage. The user can also formulate a current as to how the electrical energy flows and guide it as to where the user desires.
- Black Lightning Manipulation
- Divine Lightning Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Ionic Manipulation
- Electricity needs a conductor like metal or water to move through and may be insulated by non-conductive matter, such as air and rubber.
- Electricity may be redirected by certain materials.
- A strong enough magnetic force/source may be beneficial or hinderful.
- May be limited only to the path of least resistance.
- May become useless if confronted with electrical resistant material, such as rubber or silicate.
- May be short-circuited under certain conditions:
- Contact with water, magnet, opposite polarity, etc.
- Absence/lack of electrical resistance between the positive and negative polarities.
- Kanon Ozu (Coppelion)
- Hei (Darker than Black)
- Kilowatt (Seekers of Truth)
- James Buchanan Barnes/Winter Soldier (Marvel Comics); via bionic arm
- Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
- Pokemon using "Discharge" or "Nuzzle" (Pokemon)
- Colonel Volgin (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
- X-49 (Samurai Jack)