- Disease/Sickness/Virus Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Disease/Sickness/Virus Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Disease/Sickness/Virus Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for disease-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- May only be able to fire one type of disease.
- Overuse may kill the wielder.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- User may not be immune to the disease.
- Disease Immunity/Viral Immunity
- Crossed (Crossed); via infected bullets
- Strikeforce X (Marvel Comics)
- Field Scientist Specialist (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)
- Field Medic Specialist (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)
- Carla Radames (Resident Evil 6)
- Skaven (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Death Guard (Warhammer 40,000)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.