The power to manipulate diseases. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Bacteria Manipulation/Bacterial Manipulation
- Germ Manipulation
- Illness Manipulation
- Sickness Manipulation
The user can create, manipulate, shape, transform, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, etc. They can control the organisms that spread diseases, including germs, bacteria, virus, or other pathogens on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms (microscopic organisms), retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts, and pathogens that produce genetic mutations.
- Disease Acceleration - Accelerate the process of diseases reproducing.
- Disease Detection - Detect the presence of diseases/illnesses within organisms.
- Disease Generation - Create brand new diseases, depending on their skill, they could be similar to the common cold to more.
- Disease Inducement - Induce disease within a being.
- Cancer Inducement - Induce an abnormal growth of cells.
- Disease Transferal - Transfer diseases from a target to others.
- Infection - Infect beings with harmless or poisonous substances.
- Pain Inducement - Diseases will cause the target to experience pain.
- Curing - Cure beings with inflicted diseases.
- Healing - Heal any organism with an infectious chemical.
- Death Inducement - The diseases created or control by the user will kill the target, depending on the severity.
- Disease Augmentation - Strengthen the disease so it becomes more dangerous and harder to cure.
- Disease Reduction - Reduce the effects of the disease and its symptoms.
- Disease Solidification - Solid the disease to tangible forms and possibly construct out of it.
- Disease Suppression - Suppress diseases and their symptoms.
- Infectious Attacks - Utilize attacks with disease manipulation.
- Nosokinetic Constructs - Construct out of diseases.
- Outbreak Creation - Create an outbreak to infect any organism in a community, region, or state.
- Transport Manipulation - Control how diseases travel such as air travel, water transportation, etc.
- Cellular Disintegration - Use diseases to destroy cells.
- Defense Manipulation - Control the durability of infectious bacteria.
- Epidemic Creation - Empower the contagiousness of the disease to infect states and countries.
- Hypnotic Pathogen - Induce a disease that infects and warps the minds of others.
- Healing Factor Nullification - Disrupt the healing process.
- Infection Empowerment - Empower one's condition to increase one's strength, speed, agility via diseases.
- Lethality Manipulation - Control how harmful the viruses can be.
- Mutation Inducement - Create mutations by disrupting the cellular structure of an organism.
- Biomass Manipulation - Control biological matter via diseases.
- Mutation Manipulation - Control disruption in genes.
- Conversion Manipulation - Control the conversion process.
- Genetic Disintegration - Using diseases to rend asunder life-giving inherent chains.
- Extinction Inducement - Wipeout an entire race.
- Infestation - Germinate vast plagues that spread at a rampant escapade.
- Microbial Communication - Get a better understanding of how viruses work and even communicate with them.
- Pandemic Creation - Induce a continental or global scale epidemic.
- Undead Manipulation - Control the undead via diseases.
- Biosphere Destruction - Damage or destroy ecosystems on a global scale.
- Disease Immunity - Become immune to ones or outside diseases.
- Monster Manipulation - Breed monsters through a bevy's of different pathological outbreaks.
- Pestilence Manipulation - Control pestilence.
- Unidemic Creation - Induce a viral outbreak on a galactic or universal level.
- Biochemistry Intuition - Possess innate understanding of microbial chemistry.
- Disease Mimicry - Mimic the traits of any sort of disease.
- Conversion Manipulation
- Demonic Disease Manipulation
- Disease Magic
- Divine Disease Manipulation
- Epidemic Creation
- Esoteric Disease Manipulation
- Existential Pathology - Infect existence.
- Life Disease Manipulation
- Ontopathogenesis - Afflict totality.
- Pathogen Manipulation
- Prion Manipulation
- Psychic Disease Manipulation
- Supernatural Disease Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Immune System Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Undead Conversion
- Users may not be immune to their own diseases.
- Users may become carriers of their own fatal illnesses, spreading them unwillingly through the community.
- Healing and Curing can remove diseases.
- Users of Contaminant Immunity and Disease Immunity are either immune or highly resistant.
- Regenerative Healing Factor defeats this by simply recovering.
- Enhanced Health/Supernatural Health may be highly resistant.