- Disease Compression/Hardening/Materialization
- Solid Disease
- Disease Compression/Hardening
User can solidify or give solid-like properties to disease with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
- Disease Generation
- Disease Manipulation
- Disease Mimicry
- Organic Generation
- Organic Manipulation
- Organic Solidification
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.