The ability to create or wield powerful weapons that manipulate sickness-based powers. Variation of Biotic Weaponry.
- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Disease
- Nosokinetic Weaponry
- Plague Weaponry
- Sickness Weaponry
- Viral Weaponry
User can to create of wield of weaponry that manipulates sickness-based powers, be they of bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc., which grants the user variety of sickness abilities depending on how the power is channeled, their own physiologies and on what they were created for or what level of nosokinetic ability they possess.
- Weapon may not possess all power over disease.
- Weapon can be taken away or destroyed.
- May only contain one type of sickness.
- May not be immune to the same sickness, or have a weakened body due to said sickness around them.
- Contaminant Immunity/Disease Immunity/Viral Immunity
- Vulnerable to Curing.
- Garnikh's Bite (The Elder Scrolls Online)
- Bonebreaker (Final Fantasy XII)
- Mummy (One Piece)
- Rotblade (Pathfinder)
- Bloodtox (PROTOTYPE)
- Whitelight (PROTOTYPE 2)
- Baleswords (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Filth Mace (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Plague Censers (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Plague Flail (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Bubotic Axe (Warhammer 40,000)
- Plague Knife (Warhammer 40,000)
- Plagueswords (Warhammer 40,000)
- Infected Weapons (The Walking Dead)