- "I pushed your astral form out of your physical form."
- ― Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Disembodiment Induction
Users can induce disembodiment in people and objects, normally by removing their bodies and leaving their soul or causing a body part to fall off and become disembodied, usually surviving on their own. The user's physical body may need the person's soul to live, but may also operate as a separate entity.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Autonomous Body Parts
- Body Manipulation
- Body Part Manipulation
- Disembodied Intelligence
- Disembodied Motion
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Spirit Physiology
- May be temporary.
- Disembodied parts can be destroyed or damaged.
- Senna (Bleach: Memories of Nobody)
- Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe); via. Soul Stone.
- Dr. Stephen Strange (Marvel Comics)
- Pac-World Authorities (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)
- Grand Master Dashi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Gikon (Bleach)
- Soul Apprehension Gauntlet (Bleach)
- Yomi Yomi no Mi (One Piece)