The power to travel greater distances with any movement.
- Disproportionate Displacement
- Exaggerated Distance
User can travel greater distance with any movement, such as traveling a great amount of miles or several meters with one step or something like a fraction of a forward roll, allowing the user to travel far with any movement.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Leap
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced Stride
- Disproportionate Force
- Disproportionate Torque
- Distance Manipulation
- Efficient Movement
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Gravity Defiance
- Inertia Defiance
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be limited to certain body parts.
- May require great control to keep this power in check.
- Subspace Users (Scott Pilgrim)