- "No touchy..."
- "(Gets blown away)"
- "What just happened?"
- ― Haruko Haruhara getting blown away by Hidomi's touch (FLCL:Progressive)
The power to make great movements with little effort. Opposite to Exertion Defiance.
- Disproportionate Effort
- Enhanced Force-Movement Ratio
- Exaggerated Force
User can make great/difficult movements/accelerations with very little force and effort. They can make the most difficult/energy consuming/largest of movements with minor push/pull.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Leap
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Enhanced Stride
- Acceleration Manipulation
- Disproportionate Momentum
- Disproportionate Torque
- Efficient Movement
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Exertion Defiance
- Gravity Defiance
- Inertia Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be limited to certain body parts.
- May require great control to keep this power in check.
See Also: Muscles Are Meaningless.
- Nona (Amazing Stranger)
- Avril (Blessing of the Campanella)
- Hidomi Hibajiri (FLCL: Progressive); in mini-robot form
- Kiryu Setsuna (Kengan Ashura); via Koei Style
- Kyou Kai (Kingdom)
- Kyoko Shirayuki (Keijo!!!) via Butt Missile Type 5 Kancho MISSILE
- Miho (Sin City)
- Servbot (Marvel Vs Capcom 2)
- Jinx (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry)