The power to make great momentum with little mass or speed.
- Exaggerated Momentum
Users can exert great amounts of momentum with the smallest of mass or speed, making it that they only need to use little mass or speed to have high momentum that can be used for staying in motion. This can also be used for building momentum for great movements in fewer steps.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Leap
- Enhanced Momentum/Juggernaut Momentum
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Disproportionate Force
- Efficient Movement
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Inertia Defiance
- Instant Momentum
- Momentum Defiance
- Momentum Manipulation
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be limited to certain body parts.
- May require great control to keep this power in check.
- Atom Ant (Atom Ant)
- Mantis (Kung Fu Panda)
- Dwarves (One Piece)