The ability to disrupt all systems whether they be biological, mechanical or even supernatural. Sub-power of Chaos Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Technology Manipulation and Superpower Manipulation.
- Bedlam Inducement
- Disruption Inducement
- Induced Disruption
The user can disrupt systems, including biological, mechanical or even supernatural and magical.
- Atomic Dissociation/Atomic Cancellation by disrupting atomic structures.
- Electronic Disruption
- Nerve Disruption
- Physical Disruption (Although not Intangibility Cancellation)
- Power Negation
- Power Transferal (To some extent)
- Target Lock Disruption
- Biological Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation
- Malfunction Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- May be limited to a certain form of disruption.
- Can be countered by Order Inducement
- Disruptor (DC Comics); via disruption suit
- Leech (Marvel Comics)
- Kim Il Sung/Scrambler (Marvel Comics)
- Pulse (Marvel Comics)
- Bedlam (Marvel Comics)
- Peanut (Marvel Comics)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- SCP-895 (SCP Foundation); only on cctvs.
- Antari (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!)
- Makuta Gorast (BIONICLE); via mutated Kanohi Felnas