- "You can't. It would destroy you."
- "Nothing could kill me, not now."
- "Not kill you. Destroy you, dissolve you. If you stayed here for too long, after a while just a little of you would exist everywhere, all spread out. Never enough of you all together in one place, so there wouldn't be anything left to think of itself as an "I."
- ― Lettie Hempstock (The Ocean at the End of the Lane)
- Absolute Dissociation
- Absolute/Meta/Ultimate Disintegration
- Pralaya (Hindu Mythology)
- Total Dispersion
User can cause dissolution in anything/everything (including energy, souls, matter, powers, time, space, abstract/intangible properties/concepts, etc.), completely dissolving and separating it so that it can never be whole again by effecting the fundamental structure of the target so that nothing on any level remains intact.
Unlike Disintegration, things effected by dissolution can never be reformed/restored to their original state/structure, as they become to far broken down and scattered/spread out to ever rejoin again.
- Absolute Destruction
- Consciousness Separation
- Energy Scattering
- Essence Dispersal
- Immortality Negation
- Immortality Removal
- Irreversible Destruction
- Reality Sundering
- Soul Destruction
- Time Destruction
- Structure Manipulation
- Universal Irreversibility
- Absolute Restoration can make the target whole again.
- Users of Omnilock/Meta Power Immunity are immune.
- Pralaya (DC Comics)
- Divine Presence (I/O)
- Chaos (Percy Jackson)
- Non-Baryogenic Disruptor Chamber (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Chu Sen Jin (Houshin Engi)
- Fell-Field (Planescape)
- The Ocean (The Ocean At The End of The Lane)