- Distance Elongation/Stretch
- Distant Reach
The user can make anything hard to reach With this, the user can make it so that something, even if it is moving very fast will move, say, a few millimeters per second while going towards something instead of the usual speed. This power can be useful if one doesn't want to go off the edge of something. Unlike Unreachability, it is possible for the user to reach the target by moving long enough or with effort.
- Access Denial
- Distance Reduction
- Enhanced Defense/Supernatural Defense/Absolute Defense
- Speed Cancellation/Speed Reduction
- Boundary Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Limit Manipulation
- Path Manipulation
- Space Generation
- Spatial Barrier Creation
- Spatial Expansion
- Travel Negation
- May only affect the user or others.
- Users of Paradox Defiance or Meta Luck may still be able to affect the user.
- Weak against Absolute Access, Meta Teleportation, Omnipresential Attack, and Space Depletion.
- Useless against Omnipresent beings.
- Kaecilius (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Doctor Strange)
- Reverent Henry Kane/The Beast (Poltergeist series)