- "The first half of life is spent mainly in finding out who we are through seeing ourselves in our interaction with others."
- ― June Singer
- Ideal Correlation
- Interactive Manipulation
- Omnipotential Interactions
User can isolate and/or interact with any particular subject from the reality around them be it physical, metaphysical, spiritual, etc. and reality will correct itself accordingly; user does not actually warp reality but simply alter its course to a particular effect their results ranging from the mundane to the extraordinary.
It is not so different from a novice artist. The more they work at it, the more skilled they become or in short, they start off with causing minute changes and later, logic-defying feats. Practice is the best of all instructors after all.
Note: Considering the accurate applications are based one what the user chooses to interact with and how well they do, it is best if we apply powers potential to their level.
- Low Tier
- Middle Tier
- High Tier
- Unlimited Tier
- The user is susceptible to being separated from their interface by users of Interaction Manipulation and Separation.
- Users may only be able to manipulate subjects they can comprehend.
- Users may also be limited in potential effects.
- Users might be unable to manipulate a power regardless of how much time and effort placed.
- William Kaplan (Marvel Comics); as Demiurge
- Lord of Nightmares/L-sama (Slayers)
- The Beret (Anime-Gataris)