The power to use the abilities of a divine-angelic being. Combination of Angel Physiology and Transcendent Physiology. Variation of Transcendent Hybrid Physiology. Not to be confused with Transcendent Angel Physiology. Opposite to Divine-Demonic Physiology.
- Angelic Deity Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine-Angel Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine-Angelic Mimicry
- Godly-Angelic Mimicry/Physiology
User either is or can transform into a divine-angelic entity, granting them the powers of both divine and angelic beings such as gods and angels. This type of being can either be born from a union between a god and angel, be a fusion between a god and angel, or is a angel/god that somehow possesses angelic/divine powers.
- Absolute Condition
- Angel Soul
- Angelic Force Manipulation/Divine Force Manipulation
- Angelic Magic
- Deity Soul
- Divine Magic
- Divine Presence
- Lightside View
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation
- Sacred Light Manipulation/White Light Manipulation
- White Arts
- Ascended Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Cupid Physiology
- Devic Physiology
- Divine-Demonic Physiology
- Godly Incarnation
- Hybrid Soul
- Nephalem Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Hybrid Physiology
- Transcendent Nephalem Physiology
- Transcendent Nephilim Physiology
- Valkyrie Physiology
- May be challenged by those of equal or greater power.
- May clash with Divine Demons.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- Angelic Deities (Mythology)
- Devas (New Age)
- Mithra (Zoroastrian Mythology)
- Maxioses (Guanches Mythology)
- Bene Elohim (The Baal Cycle)
- Angels (Judeo-Christianity)
- Angel-God Fusion (Dragon Ball Fusion)
- Lilith (Marvel Comics); Fallen Angel turned into evil Goddess of Night