- Angelic-Demonic Attacks
- Divine-Satanic Attacks
The user can release/use divine-demonic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Divine-Demonic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of divine-demonic energy.
- Divine-Demonic Beam Emission: Release beams of divine-demonic energy.
- Divine-Demonic Blast: Release divine-demonic energy over a specific target area.
- Divine-Demonic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of divine-demonic energy.
- Divine-Demonic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of divine-demonic energy.
- Divine-Demonic Breath: Discharge divine-demonic energy from the mouth.
- Divine-Demonic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Divine-Demonic Cutting: Use divine-demonic energy to cut opponents.
- Divine-Demonic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with divine-demonic energy.
- Divine-Demonic Pillar Projection: Project divine-demonic energy pillars.
- Divine-Demonic Spike Projection: Project divine-demonic energy spikes.
- Divine-Demonic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of divine-demonic energy.
- Divine-Demonic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of divine-demonic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Divine-Demonic Bolts: Project divine-demonic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Divine-Demonic Blasts: Release blasts of divine-demonic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release divine-demonic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of divine-demonic energy.
- Omnidirectional Divine-Demonic Waves: Send out a wave of divine-demonic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit divine-demonic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of divine-demonic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release divine-demonic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release divine-demonic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of divine-demonic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of divine-demonic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of divine-demonic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Fusion Magic (Slayers)
- Iska (Soul Calibur)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.