The power to use the abilities of a divine-demonic being. Combination of Demon Physiology and Transcendent Physiology. Variation of Transcendent Hybrid Physiology. Not to be confused with Transcendent Demon Physiology. Opposite to Divine-Angelic Physiology.
- Demonic Deity Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine-Demon Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine-Demonic Mimicry
- Godly-Satanic Mimicry/Physiology
- Holy-Demon Mimicry/Physiology
- Holy-Devil Mimicry/Physiology
- Infernal Mimicry/Physiology (Forgotten Realms)
User either is or can transform into a divine-demonic entity, granting them the powers of both divine and demonic beings such as gods and demons/devils. This type of being can either be born from a union between a god and demon, be a fusion between a god and demon/devil, or is a demon/god that somehow possesses demonic/divine powers.
Divine-Demonic Entities have all the strengths and powers of both gods and devils but almost none of the weaknesses, they can use both holy and demonic powers equally with no restrictions. Their appearances can vary greatly, such as having a combination of traits of both demon and god, one with traits from neither, or even a unique appearance that doesn't fit either classification.
Despite both races being divine/holy, they should not be confused with the Nephalem, which are the offspring of angels and demons.
- Absolute Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Demonic Empowerment/Divine Empowerment, and Evil Empowerment (varies)
- Divine-Demonic Force Manipulation
- Dark Divinity
- Pure-Dark Element Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Lightside View and Darkside View
- Nigh Omnipotence (varies)
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation
- Demogorgon Physiology
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Archdemon Physiology
- Asura Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Demon Lord Physiology
- Divine-Angelic Physiology
- Evil Embodiment
- Godly Incarnation
- Hybrid Physiology
- Nephalem Physiology
- Neutral Embodiment
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Rakshasa Physiology
- Satanic Incarnation
- Sin Manipulation
- Transcendent Physiology
- May be challenged by those of equal or greater power.
- May clash with Angelic Deities.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- User's demonic aspects may corrupt their mind and limit their ability to use the godly half of their powers, whether it would be permanent or temporary.