The power to use the abilities of a divine-demonic being. Combination of Demon Physiology and Transcendent Physiology. Variation of Transcendent Hybrid Physiology. Not to be confused with Transcendent Demon Physiology. Opposite to Divine-Angelic Physiology.
- Demonic Deity Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine-Demon Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine-Demonic Mimicry
- Godly-Satanic Mimicry/Physiology
- Holy-Demon Mimicry/Physiology
- Holy-Devil Mimicry/Physiology
User either is or can transform into a divine-demonic entity, granting them the powers of both divine and demonic beings such as gods and demons/devils. This type of being can either be born from a union between a god and demon, be a fusion between a god and demon/devil, or is a demon/god that somehow possesses demonic/divine powers.
Divine-Demonic Entities have all the strengths and powers of both gods and devils but almost none of the weaknesses, they can use both holy and demonic powers equally with no restrictions. Their appearances can vary greatly, such as having a combination of traits of both demon and god, one with traits from neither, or even a unique appearance that doesn't fit either classification.
Despite both races being divine/holy, they should not be confused with the Nephalem, which are the offspring of angels and demons.
- Absolute Condition
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Darkside View
- Demon Soul/Devil Soul
- Divine-Demonic Force Manipulation
- Demonic Source
- Deity Soul
- Divine Presence
- Godly Incarnation
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Lightside View
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Satanic Incarnation
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation
- Asura Physiology
- Divine-Angelic Physiology
- Divine-Nephalonic Physiology
- Fallen Transcendent Angel Physiology
- Gorgon Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Hybrid Soul
- Lamia Physiology
- Nephalem Physiology
- Rakshasa Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- May be challenged by those of equal or greater power.
- May clash with Angelic Deities.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry or Omnislayer.