The ability to release/use divine energy to various attacks. Sub-power of Divine Energy Manipulation. Variation of Energy Attacks. Opposite to Demonic Attacks. Not to be confused with Purification Attacks or Benefic Attacks.
- Divine Energy Projection
- Holy Attacks
- Sacred Attacks
The user is able to release/use divine energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Divine Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of divine energy.
- Divine Beam Emission: Release beams of a divine energy.
- Divine Blast: Release divine energy over a specific target area.
- Divine Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of divine energy.
- Divine Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of divine energy.
- Divine Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Divine Cutting: Use divine energy to cut opponents.
- Divine Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with divine energy.
- Divine Pillar Projection: Project divine energy pillars.
- Divine Spike Projection: Project divine spikes.
- Divine Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of divine energy.
- Divine Wave Emission: Send out a wave of divine energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Divine Bolts: Project divine energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Divine Blasts: Release blasts of divine energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release divine energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Holy Breath: Discharge divine energy blasts from the mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of divine energy.
- Omnidirectional Divine Waves: Send out a wave of divine energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit divine energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of divine energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release divine energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release divine blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of divine energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of divine energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Divine-Demonic Attacks
- Divine Energy Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Weaponry
- Purification Attacks
- Sacred Energy Generation
- Users may require outside source of divine energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Emi Yusa (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball series)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball series)
- Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)
- Diene Tali (Epic Seven)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Miyabi (Senran Kagura)
- Shinobu Sensui (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Han Gun-Jae (Hardcore Leveling Warrior)
- God of Combat (Hardcore Leveling Warrior)
- Hardcore Leveling Warrior (Hardcore Leveling Warrior)