- Divine Exile
User can banish divine/transcendent objects, forces or beings from specific place to either certain place/area they choose or into the area the target is most connected, in case of summoned beings their home-plane. Some might even lose their divinity upon banishment.
- Cannot banish Omnipotent beings.
- Divine users of Freedom are immune.
- Some deities are too powerful to banish.
- Ryu (Breath of Fire IV); as the Yorae Dragon
- Kamisato Kakeru (A Certain Magical Index); via World Rejector
- Kihara Yuiitsu (A Certain Magical Index); after stealing Kamisato Kakeru World Rejecter
- Lord Ao (Forgotten Realms)
- Odin (Marvel Comics)