- "I'm sorry.. I know you're, ah busy. And, and Omnipotent. And I'm just this fleck, this nothing."
- "Peter... come on now."
- "But since were here, and since were breaking bread. You mind telling me if my aunt dying is all part of your cosmic scheme? Your grand design for my pitiful life?"
- ― Peter Parker and The One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
The power to communicate with and influence deities. Sub-power of Theurgy.
- Deity Communication
- Divine Influence
The user can communicate with and influence their patron deities indirectly or otherwise via various ways.
- Deity Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Miracle Performing
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Transcendence Manipulation
- May not be able to influence a deity, only communicate with it.
- The user might be limited to doing the bidding of the patron deity.
- The user may be rejected by the receivers of the deities' message.
- Users of Miracle (AD&D)
- John Constantine (DC Comics)
- Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy series)
- Touya Mochizuki (In Another World With My Smartphone)
- Prophets (Religion)
- Keiko Asakura (Shaman King)
- Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
- Miko (Valkyrie Crusade)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.