The power to infuse divine power into objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers. Sub-power of Divine Attacks. Variation of Infusion. Opposite of Demonic Infusion. Not to be confused with Benefic Infusion or Transcendent Infusion.
- Angelic/Blessed/Godly/Holy/Sacred Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with divine power, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. The objects gain various divine powers, such as purifying their surroundings, minds or targets, releasing divine energies in various ways, etc.
- Absorb and/or generate divine energy.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Aura Generation to manifest infusing divine energy outside the target.
- Constructs Creation to shape the divine energy into various forms.
- Blessing Inducement
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Divine Empowerment
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Impurity Destruction
- Virtue Inducement
- Angel Physiology
- Angel Soul
- Divine Attacks
- Divine Energy Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Magic
- Divine Power Bestowal
- Divine Weaponry
- God Hand
- Positive Forces Manipulation
- Users of Demonic Force Manipulation and other unholy evil abilities may overwhelm the user.
- Blessed Gem (Dark Souls III)
- Blessed Weapon (Dark Souls III)
- Divine Confetti (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)
- Hand of God (Supernatural)