- Divine/Godly/Transcendent Lordship
- Godhead Physiology
- King/Queen of the Gods
- Lady/Lord of the Celestial/Holy/Transcendent
The user either is or can transform into a Divine Lord, the most powerful of deities. Unlike lesser gods, the divine lord possesses greatly enhanced abilities above them and may command legions of man, beast or even title ownership of various sorts, including mankind, transcendent, apparition, nature, worlds, and the cosmos. As such lords and ladies of the divinity have the power to uplift any species of their choosing, be it raising mortals to godhood or having it stripped away from one of their own completely mortalizing them.
- Almighty Link
- Appearance Manipulation
- Authority over the divine.
- Civilization Manipulation
- Entity Lordship
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Transcendent Element Manipulation
- Unbound Soul
- Weakness Resistance
- Almighty Magic
- Almighty Science
- Alpha Physiology: Being the most powerful of all transcendent beings.
- Dark Lord: A great many can become gods of evil.
- Death-Based Power Activation
- Deity Manipulation
- Demiurge Physiology
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Godly Incarnation
- Mythical Plane Lordship: Hold power over many and all omni-physical effects.
- Satanic Incarnation
- Totality Manipulation: Only some of the most powerful of lords can obtain this.
- Transcendent Embodiment: Be the source of all godly preeminence.
- Absolute Potential
- Divine Monster Physiology
- Eldritch Physiology
- Existential Plane Manipulation
- Mother Goddess Physiology/Sky Father Physiology
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Still posses all of the natural weaknesses of the divine but to a lesser degree.
- May fall prey to Supernatural Hunter's and Various Weaponry.
- User cannot control a One God, Anti-God' and Primordial Gods.
- If originally alive, the user may have to die in order to access these powers.
- Can be depowered by Connection Removal.
- User can be overpowered by an Omnipotent being.