- Divine/Holy/Sacred Machine Mimicry
- Divine-Mechanical Mimicry/Physiology
- Divine/Holy/Sacred Bionic/Cyborg/Mech/Robot Mimicry/Physiology
Users of this power are or can turn into bionic beings that holds unfathomable divine power, allowing them to have abilities beyond that of mundane/ordinary machines. This could be due to the machine originating from divine origins or a machine that is affected by a source of divine power. This makes the machine a vastly powerful being.
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton: In a few exhibitions, the user of this power has a body that holds innovative tech that has been imbued with strong and powerful Divine Magic.
- Transcendent Machine Physiology - potential level of advancement.
- God-Machine (Chronicles of Darkness)
- Fused Zamasu (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- Autochthon (Exalted)
- Gruss, the Benevolent Machine God (Exterminatus Now!)
- Arsenal (Final Fantasy Legend II)
- Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary); originally
- Xgardians (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite)
- MEKHANE (SCP Foundation)