- " When Judas betrayed Jesus..., his reward was 30 pieces of silver. At that moment, those silver became a symbol of betraying God. And a curse upon the damn."
- ― Henry Sturges (Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter)
The power to manipulate divine metal. Combination of Divine Force Manipulation and Metal Manipulation. Variation of Divine Earth Manipulation. Opposite to Demonic Metal Manipulation. Not to be confused with Pure Metal Manipulation.
- Angelic/Blessed/Heavenly/Holy/Sacred Metal Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate holy divine metal that's highly effective against the supernatural, such as demons and/or angels. The effectiveness, in question, can range from trapping and/or immobilizing to outright banishing or killing supernatural threats. Furthermore, divine metal itself is nigh-invulnerable by normal means like; melting, corrosion, etc, and may have other properties and abilities, such as healing, Resurrection, summoning angels and/or spirits of the deceased from Heaven to the material plane.
- Divine Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Healing via divine metal
- Metal Manipulation
- Impurity Destruction
- Summoning deceased, beings of Metal, and/or Angels.
- Divine Earth Manipulation
- Divine Element Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Weaponry
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Metal Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Positive Forces Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Wu Xing Manipulation
- The metal may be hard to control and master due to its divine nature.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Other holy elements, such as holy fire or water, can easily melt or corrode divine metals.
- May be opposed and/or weakened by demonic elements
- Baihumon (Digimon)
- The White Tiger (Chinese Mythology)
- White Tiger (Valkyrie Crusade)
- White Tiger (Fushigi Yuki)