- Almighty Beast Manipulation
- Divine Monster Control
- God Monster Manipulation
- Transcendent Creature Control
User can create, manipulate, and destroy ascendant and almighty creatures.
- Animal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through god monsters' senses.
- Mind Control - to control all forms of divine monsters.
- Mind Link - have bond with some almighty monsters.
- Summoning - to call said monsters to one's side.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Transcendent Connection - derive power from them
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Divine Empowerment - to gain strength from godlike monsters.
- Almighty Link
- Animal Telepathy - limited to monsters.
- Divine Monster Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to divine monster traits.
- Divine Magic
- Deity Manipulation
- Hive Mind
- Deity Creation/God Summoning
- Monster Manipulation
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to divine monsters.
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the divine monsters they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Satan (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2); via Leviathan
- Hades (Clash of the Titans)
- Chosen Guardians of the Sacred Beasts (Highschool DxD)
- Genbu Doumon
- Ouryuu Naikiri
- Seiryuu Kushihashi
- Suzaku Himejima
- Orb of Caldia (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- King Loki (Marvel Comics); via Jormungand
- Lord Mar-Vell (Marvel Comics)
- The Great Maha Raja (Kong: The Animated Series)
- Dr. Sahti
- Alucard (Rosario + Vampire)
- Kagemaru/Chairmen of Duel Academy (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
- Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.