The power to use the abilities of a djinni. Variation of Genie Physiology.
- Djin/Djinn Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Djinni Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Djinni (also spelled: Djin, Djinn, Djinny and Djinnee) Air type Jinn in Arabian Mythology, their bodies sharp like copper capabale of mimicking the air. Djinni are capable of manipulating the air to whatever they see fit, and do to the nature bound to the air they are grand experts in air types abilities because it's apart of them.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Air Manipulation
- Cloud Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Smoke Manipulation
- Aerokinetic Wing Manifestation (Islam)
- Animal Morphing (flying animals only)
- Body Hardening/Dermal Armor
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Genie Magic
- Magical Smoke Manipulation
- Organic Wing Manifestation (Assyrian Mythology)
- Storm Manipulation
- Wish Granting
- Djinni may be bound to a receptacle (usually imagined as a lamp), which they cannot leave without certain events happening (someone rubbing the lamp, certain commands, etc).
- Anyone who holds the receptacle may have command over the Djinni, forcing it to grant them wishes.
- Destruction of the receptacle may either kill the genie or release it.
- Shapeshifting must be related to Air
- Djinni (Islamic Mythology)
- Djinni (RPGs)
- Djinni (D&D)
- Djinni (Forgotten Realms)
- Winged Genie (Assyrian Mythology)
- Wind Djinn (Magi)