- "Viltrumite DNA is so Pure and complete that you are nearly full blooded. I could mate with nearly any alien being of comparable evolutionary development and produce a similar offspring."
- ― Nolan/Omni-Man to his son, Mark Grayson/Invincible (Image Comics)
The ability to have overriding genetic traits. Variation of Genetic Traits.
Users are given or have Dominant Genetic Codes with traits that can override, or mutate their genetics coding. The Dominant Genes are the most important, powerful, and influential genes that grant users there powers at the very core of their genetic potential.
The Dominant Genes can be applied by either the natural process: If a parent with bug-like appearances with no powers mates with a someone with dominant genetics in physical appearance and flight - the offspring will take on the physical appearance of the DGU as well as be granted the ability of flight.
The Dominant Genetic powers can also be artificially injected into users: This may be a scientific serum granting users DG powers, or it may via an offensive attack such as a tail stinger or fangs that inject the user with DG genes. The impacted user will undergo a transformation where they then inherit the DG of the injector.
- Genetic Traits – Genetically exclusive traits
- Guardian Inheritance - imitate the powers from past heroes and protectors.
- Sibling Inheritance - inherit the abilities of ones siblings.
- Genes can possibly be stolen for other uses.
- Genes can be erased by genetic therapy.